VIRTUAL CO-PARENTING CLASS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to our class signup page and select a date and time for a virtual class.
- Pay for the class using any debit or credit card. Only those who have paid for the class in advance will receive an invitation to log into the class at the designated time.
- You will need a computer with a camera that can show your participation for the entire class.
- You can use your phone instead of a computer, however the camera must be on and be focused on you at all times so that the instructor can see your face.
- For the class, please locate yourself in a quiet area away from others where you are able to be present for the entirety of the course.
- You will be expected to be present in front of the camera the entire time in order for a certificate to be issued to the court validating your attendance.
- You will be emailed an invitation with a link to attend a ZOOM class and given the time to access the link.
- At the designated time, log into the meeting. The class will start promptly. Once the class has begun, you will not be able to join the class late, therefore please make every effort to be on time to avoid forfeiture of paid fees.
- At the beginning of the class, the instructor will call the roster and mark those who will be receiving a certificate.
- Upon conclusion of the class, the instructor will provide a link to complete an exit survey. Upon completion of the survey, a copy of the certificate to the email address provided during registration.